Monday, November 23, 2009

Stephanie & Jacky


To recap a bit from celebrations on 23 May 2009 , here's the grand celebration at Banker's Club, KL. A very relax and yet elegant wedding to have! Congratulations to J&S! They are one of my very 'yao yee hey' 's couple! A couple that really take care family & friends that around them.

ha~ this cake is yuM !
The purple theme - Banquet hall

I , actually loveee the setup of the table, very very beautiful
Kei Kei with her cute purple dress smiling at the camera~


oooo... can tell she is hungry already! nice face-cupcake given by the couple to all lovely kids & babies !


After the battle in the hotel
we ...



me & steph~

me & ang Pei ( ang pei's wedding )

me & Vanessa ( Vanessa's wedding)


me & Creamy (Cream's wedding ....coming soon)


me & Karen & Ron ( their wedding...coming soon )





Sweet Ending

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia