Hahaha, First of all, thanks to Terri the Mom for her great idea! hahahaha. And I love this recipe a lot, very yummy & fast!!
1. Spread butter to both side of the bread.( Trust me, this will make the bread crispy Cripz)
2. Cut a hole on a bread
3. Place a slice of bacon / thin sausage on a pan ( * Optional)
4. Place the bread on the bacon
5. Pour some oil in the hole
6. Place an Egg on the hole
7. Flip the Bread When u see the EggWhite about to cook
8. Sprinkle some Salt & pepper
9. Ready to Serve.