Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Butter Chocolate Chips Cupcake


I heart cupcakes, all cakes.
I want to share some bored stories here.
Two years back when I just started my blog, every Saturday & Sunday I will be do all baking, cooking. And my mum will be like " Again, dont waste $ and time on baking lah " and my sis will be like ee I dont like all the cakes .No one support me, being busy in the kitchen !
Two weeks back, my 2 sis says, ... Ah Tng, my friends want to order the cheese cake lah .. my secretary says the cake is nice .etc etc..
Tonite, when I baked these cupcake, I was searching my muffin tin ! ( my kitchen very messy, things all around) my mum actually helped me to find where's the baking tin during her cooking hours !! Mum never grummy anymore when I bake during her dinner hours ...I mean I occupied her kitchen for baking during her time.
After baked, mum says Tomolo I will take some for sis to school. I feel happy, because no more complaints from them !

Recipe
Cake flour 150g
Baking power 1/2 t
Butter 150g
sugar 150g ( reduced to 120g)
Egg 3 nos.
milk 60g
Grated lemon skins
chocolate chips 60g

Steps
1. Preheat oven at 175C
2. Cream butter + sugar until fluffy, pale.
3. Add in Egg 1-by-1 at each time.
4. Stir in grated lemon skins and flour+baking power + milk.
5. Mix well until just incorporated. Dont overmix.
6. Fold in chocolate chips & scoop into cupcake paper mold.
7. Bake at 175C for 15-18 mins.

Cake-texture of cupcake. Good for party!
Happy Easter Everyone !

3 comments:

Zurin said...

Aww... so glad ur mum doesnt mind u baking now. See ..blogs are good!

Those cupcakes look so fluffy and good . Im going to bookmark this and make some. I hv so many cupcake liners!!!

terri@adailyobsession said...

looks so so good, i've written it down in my best recipes book. trust u mah

Denise ^ ChickyEGG said...

Zurin : ok u dont make me jelex of those extaordinary beautiful cupcake liners u have ok ! ;p HA Ha

Terri : haha, sweet of U! Happy Easter

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia