1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup milk
3 tablespoons butter ( or less)
1 tablespoon sugar ( or more)
1/8 teaspoon Vanilla ex.
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Bake for 425 Fahrenheit / 220 Celcius
for 12-18 minutes ( or until the top is golden brown)
1. Put Milk, eggs, flour, sugar, vanilla ex, cinnamon together in a mixing bowl & whisk together.
2. Melt butter in the skillet / ovenproof dish
3. Pour batter into the pan
4. Bake until pancake puffs up & turn golden brown.
5. Dash some icing sugar & Serve warm
* hints: This pancake goes well with HOT oven. It Deflats very fast when it's out of the oven.
This baking process really brings me to Climax!!! * LOlz *... I m soo excited when it start puffing up... * LOlz *
This is really a good Breakfast!!!! Very Puffy, gives u lots of excitement... and makes u smile....
History from Wikipedia:
A Dutch Baby Pancake, sometimes called a German Pancake, is a sweet breakfast dish similar to Yorkshire pudding and derived from the German Äpfelpfannekuchen. It is made with eggs, flour and milk, and usually seasoned with vanilla and cinnamon, although occasionally sugar is also added. It is baked in a metal pan and falls soon after being removed from the oven. It is generally served with fruit toppings, lemon juice, syrup, or powdered sugar.