Saturday, December 29, 2007

Tim Tam Chocolate Banana Loaf


I love Banana Chocolate Cake! That's one of my favourite! *LOlz* I'm not skill enough to bake one, but I 'm making "Tim Tam Chocolate Banana Loaf" ~
The original of this recipe was using 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts & 1/2 cup chocolate chips. But, I dont have both in my fridge last nite! I Dont like! and I must bake this ! I felt bad that my blog was full of crapz lately and least food. So, I quickly replaced the above 2 items with left over "Tim-Tam Chocolate" , which I used to make Tim-Tam-Cheeseball-Truffles



This is really easy to make ! & turn out quite good & soft ! It's not dense .
I'm using creaming method here. I tell u later how. I got the tips from my Aunt~ Creaming method is good for cakes, Rather than All-in-one mixing.




  1. Prehead oven to 180C. Grease and line a loaf tin.
  2. Cream the butter and the sugar until light and fluffy by using Electrical beater.
  3. Add in eggs & Vanilla and continue to beat.
  4. In a bowl, mix in flour, baking powder, cinnamon.
  5. Siff in mixed flour while beating....
  6. Add in banana... continue beat
  7. Add in Smashed Tim Tam.
  8. The mixture should look like a very thick smoothie.
  9. Bake the loaf for 50 minutes until the top is springy to touch. ( hey it's really springy ok! haha)






* Happy New Year to Everyone here... *
Welcome to Mickey Mouse Year!!! *Giggle*

3 comments:

ekeng said...

Awww...I love Tim Tam so much :)

ekeng said...

Happy New Year to you..Wish you have a great year ahead :)

Tony Hii said...

I wish you a Happy 2008.

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia