I love Banana Chocolate Cake! That's one of my favourite! *LOlz* I'm not skill enough to bake one, but I 'm making "Tim Tam Chocolate Banana Loaf" ~
The original of this recipe was using 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts & 1/2 cup chocolate chips. But, I dont have both in my fridge last nite! I Dont like! and I must bake this ! I felt bad that my blog was full of crapz lately and least food. So, I quickly replaced the above 2 items with left over "Tim-Tam Chocolate" , which I used to make Tim-Tam-Cheeseball-Truffles
This is really easy to make ! & turn out quite good & soft ! It's not dense .
I'm using creaming method here. I tell u later how. I got the tips from my Aunt~ Creaming method is good for cakes, Rather than All-in-one mixing.
- Prehead oven to 180C. Grease and line a loaf tin.
- Cream the butter and the sugar until light and fluffy by using Electrical beater.
- Add in eggs & Vanilla and continue to beat.
- In a bowl, mix in flour, baking powder, cinnamon.
- Siff in mixed flour while beating....
- Add in banana... continue beat
- Add in Smashed Tim Tam.
- The mixture should look like a very thick smoothie.
- Bake the loaf for 50 minutes until the top is springy to touch. ( hey it's really springy ok! haha)
* Happy New Year to Everyone here... *
Welcome to Mickey Mouse Year!!! *Giggle*