I''m actually struggling hard, whether to name it"Tim Tam Truffles" or " Tim Tam Cheeseballs" not until my potato sis said...
Ah Tng, U said truffles, why taste like cheese one?''
HAhahahha.... yeah, when we say Chocolate Truffles, ppl will think of Chocolate + butter + cream.
But, Mine, is Tim Tam Biscuit + Cream Cheese ! heheheh... Really Nice!! & DEATH-lisH
Su Yin's recipe is GooD! Thanks to her !
Half pack of Tim Tam Classic Dark Chocolate + 125 g Cream cheese.
( As long as both are having the same portion)
- Use a Wooden Cake Roller + A Plastic Bag (Thick one)
- Smash the biscuit into million pieces =D
- Cut the cream cheese until tiny pieces and mix into the crushed biscuit bag.
- mix well & fridge for half an hour
- Take out from fridge, roll into balls.
- Melt the dark chocolate using double boiled method, dip in the balls & sprinkle some nuts.
- Chill in the fridge for another 1 hour & eat!
Hints: Dont roll the balls too big, otherwise, it will slip-off from the stick =p Recommend to roll small balls! * Lolz *
I hate, I been typing lots of BALL word!!!! I hate!!! hahahha