Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ricotta & Keylime cuppies

ah, I quite like recipe with keylime.. 'suon-gam' in hakka! the smell is so refreshing & appetizing when comes to cooking. ah..tom yum tom yum!

Kay's recipe rocks! But I wish to amend a bit next time I make it again.

Recipe
+ 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup sugar (scant) - Highly recommend to reduce, perhaps to 2/3 cup
3 1/2 oz butter (salted)
5 tbsp Ricotta - I put 7 tbsp! in order to finish my tub of ricotta!
2 large eggs - I used 3 medium eggs
1 lime - I used 2 limes to make the zest, 3 limes 's juice. and still find it not so strong! need to put more juice & zest next time.

for method, Please click Kay's recipe, with picture illustration! very helpful
darling says ok, may be he don't even attempt to say Not nice in front of the Tiger! :D

Enjoy!

No comments:

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia