Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm A mother of 2 !


How nice if I am a mother of two now, and a wife follow hubby go golfcourse every Sunday!

"Bestfoodjunction.com" really make my day + this is absolutely the Joke of the year !

Denise^Chickyegg is a hot chick in town ! ;p A lass not to mess with ! not a mum yet. (Argh, that's someone 's blog with good photos & write up! )
I think I should put a small write-up on my column, bit to introduce myself, probably they can't find Who Am I column! my fault...my fault

and I felt thousand regrets that I should ask them to edit the post!!!

4 comments:

terri@adailyobsession said...

tt's the same guy who sent me the same msg in feb n i refused publicatn bc he didn't ask permission first! how could he give such wrong info about u, lol!

The Little Creamy said...

Mrs. Golfaholic! I can't stop laughing when I think of this ... a mother of two! =)

Anonymous said...

Kylie: Love you =) haha...muaks!

Denise ^ ChickyEGG said...

Terri: U never know how i felt when i read that sentence! Burst into laughs!!! I cant stop not laughing ! and I did not write to the guy & complain, bcuz I have given up on this publisher!

Creamy: ya, u R invited to my husband golf course for lunch ;p

kylie: YES, u have 2 nephew ;p

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia