Monday, January 19, 2009

Blackberries, Banana, Raisin Muffins


I am so kampung, I bought back fresh raspberry and blackberries from Cold Storage, and on the 2nd day, my raspberry all turned mouldy ! ! ! ! ! ! and I only can reach home on 5th! argh! 2 packs of raspberry are just wasted like that! and Ganache you're right! It taste so awful to just eat alone! hahah in another words, very sourish & not tasty.
so I brought back the blackberries, taste like Ribena! haha.
Found this "Banana & Blueberry Muffin" recipe , replaced with blackberries, I dont have pitted dates, just drop some raisins instead. I cut the banana into chunks, instead mashed them.
The muffin turned out okay.
Brought some to sis classmates & relatives.
The classmates came to my sis and asked
" why so many seeds one? "
seeeee ... that's the problem with KK ! non-blackberries supply, not many kids have chance to try them (including myself), that's why I have such comments on my muffin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
discount generic acomplia

“Acomplia” is it a new word for you.
[url=http://eriecyam.org/]acomplia[/url]
Acomplia is a very safe drug or you can say a reliable medium to treat appetite disorder.
http://eriecyam.org/ - acomplia sales
Just go ahead and try it out with faith.

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia