Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bye bye

U will be alrite, bon voyage!
Aunt called to our hse at 4:30 early morning! I happened to answer tt call! and she told us grandpa has passed away. Parents quickly rushed to hospital, while I went back to my bed.
Dunno why, I burst into tears.. I can't sleep until 5:30 ! I m so headache! until now 3pm i am still having headache. Totally can't concentrate while I was in the office this morning too... too headache....
Yes I m quite shocked with the news. We just talked last sunday evening. sigh..
Grandpa was a great cook! remember when he was in Sandakan, we used to travel to sandakan once a year during Chinese New year, and after dinner, he will go down to grocery shop, buy tin of syrup peaches and share with the grandchildren !
Last sunday B4 we visited grandparents, we went to supermarket and bought some food for them! I saw this Del-monte peaches! I wanted to buy for grandpa! bcuz that reminds me of he loves eating that!!! but Knowing grandma quite well, 200% he will get scolded by her if we open that for him! so... now.... too late... I should have bought it, at least he get to taste a bit b4 everything is too late now.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about this, heartfelt condolence to you and your family!

Terri @ A Daily Obsession said...

denise, i am so sorry to hear tt. be strong n be kind n love ur loved ones even more than ever bc we really don't know how long each of our journey is.

The Little Creamy said...

I'm so sorry dear, my heartfelt condolence to you & your family. He'll be alright at the other corner of the world, may he rest in peace!

Big Boys Oven said...

I am so sorry to hear that, my condolence to you!

Anonymous said...

"Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know that are happy. When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure" -Author Unknown

Am sorry to hear that.. my condolences to u and ur family..

Anonymous said...

I just knew the news since yesterday midnight when Yee Mun msn me. I stunned and cried for hours after the next morning. Very miss grandpa very much
Hopefully grandma alright...

-Ah Yung

Tony Hii said...

Denise, my condolence to you and your family.

Ann said...

Denise,

my sincere condolence to you and your family. Take care

MeatballOnline said...

sorry to hear that. take care and condolence to you and your family.

tumi荼蘼 said...

节哀。

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia