Next time, I would just buy a plain sponge cake from the bakery shop and cream on it !
The combination of the ingredients is good, but the recipe for this 'cake" didn't yield a good texture. I want something soft & fluffy. Not dense. probably mine a bit hard too!
Any sponge cake recipe
If u like dense cake...probably u can use this.
1 1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup sugar
2 t baking powder
2/3 cup milk
1/4 cup butter
1 t vanilla extract ( I used pandan extract here)
1 large egg.
1/4 cup sugar
3 T Flour
1 1/3 cup milk
1 T butter
2 sliced banana
30 g dark cooking chocolate
2 T butter
1/4 cup milk ( more or less, depending on how thick u like the glaze)
1. Cream the butter & sugar until fluffy. Add in Eggs, milk and vanilla extract. Mix well. Stir in Flour and baking powder.
2. Baked in a 9-inch pan for 20 ~ 25 minutes at 180C.
3. Prepare the Fillings. Mix in All the filling's ingredients, except butter, stir well on a pan with medium fire, keep stirring until a pudding is form. Off fire. Stir in butter & mix well.
4. Cut the cakes into half. Spread the cream on top, and layer with some bananas then sandwich with another half of the cake.
5. Prepare Chocolate glaze. Cook the Chocolate + butter + milk using double boil method. (Place a bowl on a boiling water pan. while the chocolates are inside the dry bowl, keep stirring until it's smoooth & cream.