Saturday, February 9, 2008

Charcoal SweetCorn

First time I see this o! haha ( May be I'm grounded at home too much , or I'm just in the city too long ; p)
BBQ Jagung !!
Very Sweeeettttttt & Frangant ! ha ! Next time When we have chance to BBQ at home, we should grill the Jagung with SKIN ! ahhaha =p



*lolz* The burnt part are just nice !!


These are some pic I took on the way to Tip of borneo, seldom can see chicks & hen together ! I remember last time my grandma rear chicken at the yard of their kampung at Papar ! Now, No more loh, we seldom go Papar oredi, ever since she left us .
and these little chicky Chicks are soo cute !



I feel like touching them, but, erk-Herm ! better not ! hahaha

2 comments:

ekeng said...

u orang papar meh???

Denise ^ ChickyEGG said...

ekeng : My mum is ! & I'm borned in KK =p~

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia