Saturday, December 8, 2007

Post Event III - Hyatt Hi-Tea



* Bliss * Thank you vvvvvvvvery MUAcks for my deary lovely dovvy CollQ~ ! We're celebrating December Babies ! ( Daphne & I ) with the Theme : Pink RuleZ!

Me & PrinceSs CiA (above)
Me & DiAna (below)

Juney June , me & Mami Flavia

Pawpaw!!! This pic is for u!!! ;D I know U LOVE THiss !



I dunno why, both of us having hard time in "Blowing"! HAhahahhaha * LOlz *
1 : First Blow
2: Eh, why the candle still Lite? hahaha fake kah?
3: Again !!! Still cant blow off ?
Finally ....

me & Dap ! her birthday is on 31st Dec ! *Sweet* hah

Oh my..Chris Dont get Shocked! hahahahahha..

US ~!


Luckily Moreen got % card!!! Otherwise....


1 comment:

Tony Hii said...

Denise, you got it wrong. I actually meant all your pictures.

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia