Grissini (Thin Bread Sticks) ....
If you want something crunch & fast-success "recipe" ! haha, Here it goes !
2 teaspoon instant yeast
1.5 teaspoon salt
2 Tblspoon oil
Topping of your choice ( salt, ground pepper, chopped fennel seed, anything u like)
here, I mixed dry parsley & garlic powder ! & dash of salt ~
- Combine flour+yeast+salt in a bowl
- Add in water & oil.
- Knead until smooth & elastic.
- Place the dough in a lightly oiled container. cover the container & let the dough ferment at room temperature for about 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven at 180C / 350 F.
- Roll the dough out into a rectangle & cut into strips of equal width.
- Roll each strip into a long sname & place on the parchment baking sheet.
- Brush the grissini with some poil & sprinkle on the topping.
- Bake at 25 ~ 30 minutes until golden brown.