Sunday, November 18, 2007

Emperor's Delight , Gaya Street


I would say, Emperor's Disappointment ! I think Terri would be very much agree with me!

兰州拉面 (Lan Zhou La-mien)

海鲜抄面 (Seafood Fried La-Mien)

北京水饺


排骨拉面

大肉饼


Crazily expensive ! & really yuck la the food! I can imagine I m eating Flour + Pork + FLour + pork~ all the dishes tasted the same!!! I can assure You taht I can cook better than their dumplings especially....SIGH....

HAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better I go Promenade Eat DIm Sum lah ....kann....monster~~~~~~*sobs*Sobs*

2 comments:

The Little Creamy said...

tu lah ... you've made the wrong decision this morning! Should go Promenade eat Dim Sum ... no chance liao lar you!

Anonymous said...

always listen to older ppl ok

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia