Saturday, November 17, 2007

East meets West



When East meets West..... hA! It's perfectly match! I always like the idea where bit of western food marry with chinese food! hahah!

Elbow Macaroni with tuna & Cream cheese.
(Portion for 1 person)
West :
1 Tablespoon cream cheese (chopped finely)
1 teasp parsley
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
salt & pepper

East:
1 cut chillies

1/2 ~ 1/4 can of plain tuna
* Optional, to add in some boiled brocolli*

  1. Boil the pasta with oil & salt. until cooked
  2. Dish up, toast with cream cheese, tuna, cut chillies, lemon in a Heated Pan.
  3. Sprinkle with some parsley, salt & pepper to taste.

Overall it tasted good! Originally this was " Farfalle with Smoke salmon, cream cheese and Artichoke Hearts". THinking of I still have some cream cheese left from my TimTamcheeseballs!

The combination of Chillie & Lemon really give you the "Tang" flavour ! Tangy and yet bit of creamy taste! Frankly speaking, I still think my tongue prefer "east" than west !

No comments:

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia