ok.. Here it Goes.. Thanks to Amy Beh's Recipe ! also Thanks to my deArest JaneShiAk for lending me the book =p * monkey tail *
Ingredients (recipe for 2 )
1 cup oil for deep frying
2 Tablespoons sesame oil
1 Tablespoons grated Fresh Ginger
2 Tablespoons Coarsely chopped garlic
2 cloves garlic, sliced
8 piece of medium prawns (marinate with bit of chinese cooking wine & salt& dash of cornstarch)
1/2 tsp salt
1 Tablespoon Oyster
prinkle of pepper
1/2 tsp fish sauce/ light soya sauce
- Heat the oil in a wok, deep fry chopped garlic until lightly golden brown and crispy. Remove and leave aside. With the remaining oil, deep fry sliced garlic until golden brown and Dish out.
- In a clean wok, stir fry prawn a bit... until almost cook, dish out and leave aside.
- In a clean wok, 2 tablespoons of oil, add grated ginger and fry until fragant, stir in rice and mix in the seasoning. Toss well and fry until rice is heated throughly.
- Push rice aside, add in 1 tablespoon sesame oil, break in the eggs and fry a bit, and cover eggs with rice and toss well to combine.
- Put in prawns to fry a bit, and add in pre-fried chopped garlic. Dish out.. and serve with some sliced crispy garlic!