- Cook the pasta in salt & oil water.
- Heat cooking oil in a work. Add garlid & sprinkle of salt, frying till garlic is golden brown.
- Add all the mushrooms, bay leaves and black pepper and fry for 3 minutes
- Combine 100ml hot water, oyster sauce, cooking wine, chic stock, sesame oil. Stir to mix well and add to mushroom.
- Stir fry for 1 minute on high heat ( Add in constarch water IF you want to thickene the sauce)... It's optional anyways!
- Add in cooked spaghetti , Off heat & serve immediately.
ThANks to "Her World" Magazine for their Great Recipe !