Saturday, September 15, 2007

Salmon Croquettes

HEhehe... I got this Recipie from "Flavours" The magazine, I kept it for 3 yrs oredi lo... when I m still working for Promenade~ Sigh...FINALLY!!! I have the time to cook this =p~ life in Promenade = Slave . HAhahhahahaha.... =p~ life in Kasi = Princess . * herm...*





Tips:
  1. You may reduce the Cayenne powder by half. I found it a bit spicy la.. but if you are a Hot Palate, it shall be fine!
  2. I highly recommend to add 2 tablespoon of lemon juice. It adds more Tangs! * LOlz *
  3. Roll a small portion of Croquettes are even nicer !! Mine are just too Fat & Greedy! Haha
Methods:
  1. Steam salmon until cooked and mash with a fork.
  2. Cut the potatoes into thick slices and fry them in hot oil unitl golden brown. Dish out and mash.
  3. Add mashed potatoes + Salmon + Ingredients , seasoning to taste.
  4. Form the mixture into little sausage-like rolls.
  5. Dip into beaten egg + roll in breadcrumbs.
  6. Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
  7. Serve with Mayonise or Sweet Chilies or just squeeze a bit of lemon would be Good enuff! hhahahhaa....HuRray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holiday BEGins... =p~


No comments:

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia