Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Denise's Hawaiian pizzA

Wednesday!! It's holiday again ! hahaha.. here it comes my baking TIME! hahah = p
This time I made a Hawaiian Pizza! due to i only have Chicken and pineapple at home!

Ingredients: -
1 package pizza crust

1 cup chicken cubes
1 cup pineapple cubes
1 cup cheddar cheese (Shredded)
1 cup Mozzarella cheese
1 cup tomato paste

Parsley, Paprika, Oregano


Cheddar Cheese...

Pineapple into chunks/cubes

1/2 HOT water into the flour


A Dough, cover for 5 minutes before start shaping it

Spray some oil on the tray/ pizza mould (which I DONT HAVE!!!).. and start pressing the dough all along.. as thin as possible. Spread some tomato paste on the first layer.

Sprinkle some mozarella cheese on it.

Load with chicken and pineapples on top! and sprinkle some oregano/prasley for flavour.

Baked for 15 ~ 20 minutes in high temperature on the lowest Deck.



When it's almost done, open it, sprinkle some Cheddar cheese + paprika and bake for another 2~3 minutes.!
NAh! it's DONE! my pizza in Rectangle shape! makes me think of Pizza Hut's Moroccan's pizza! ahhahahhaha




**************************************************
I bought these mini Japanese Mayonise ! hahhahaha, i thought it's Cute!! and more convenient!!! I hate big bottle ones as it's very messy, and sometimes even get bad when i m not even finished using it! =p so, with this littlel package thingy! hahah, makes my life much more EAsier lah =p





I had Claypot yee mien ( Sa Bao Yee Mien) for my Breakfast ! hehehe , paw paw DO U MISSED this ? =p i m sure u will say it's more or less like ur maggie mee = p or u will tell me ur chu chien yi ding more yummy!

No comments:

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia