Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Chap Goh Mei

DSC_1123
flower with pug card, a handmade card from si botak! I appreciate it very much ;)

Happy Chap Goh Mei ! Happy Chinese Valentine's Day ;) We went out for dinner on 14 Feb together... we listen to love songs while enjoying fireworks from the sky together... (actually we were stucked in front of traffic light, and penampang sky is full of blasting fireworks) . This year people are quite affordable in spending fireworks ,( like now my neighbour is playing heart-beating fireworks again! so annoying!) while festive celebration wasn't that good as compare to previous years. strange!
DSC_1126
Si Botak's beloved froggie!!!
DSC_1125
Dancing froggie with hairy legs! lol !
DSC_1118
I tried this beaten egg (all mix) cuppies, taste wise was great, but I overlooked on the timing! was slightly over-baked, hence the texture quite dry! ha ha ha, need to try-again

1 comment:

Paula said...

Just stepped by to say hi and I absolutely love your divine-looking photos!

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia