I like this blog a lot , very informative and beautiful cakes & bread .
I follow this one , with slight changes to the recipe .. ( to reduce the flour)
15ml milk ( I replaced with cream)
50g blueberry jam
45g cake flour
25g corn flour
1 tsp cream of tartar
200g dairy whipping cream
1/2 t brandy
( u can add more brandy if you like)
1. Preheat oven at 160C. Shift the flour well
2. Whisk the eggyolks until light, add in oil, continue beat, add in blueberry jam and cream/milk.
3. add in flour in stages until well incorporated. ( Do not overmix).
4. Add in cream of tartar to the eggwhite, beat until fluffy, add in sugar in stages and continue beat until soft peak.
5. Pour the yolk batter into the eggwhite batter, fold well.
6. Pipe the batter into individual cups, and bake for 25 mins.
7.Let it cool , before you can pipe the cream inside.
8. While cooling the cupcake, chill the cream + bowl together.
9. I cut a square hole in the cupcake center, and pipe the cream into it. Fridge it
Yolk after mix in oil. Put in blueberry jam & cream.
Mix the flour well
Beat the eggwhite until fluffy ( the above pic).. then start adding in sugar.
Beat until soft peak
Cut a square hole in center.. I still wonder how come Carol can pipe so many cream in her cupcake without cutting any place!!
This is the LAST session I quite don't like about...washing & washing..should ask my vincent to help me!