Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas !


All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth .....( la la la )

my Wisdom tooth! I am having an awful pain with my Wisdom tooth ! It is swallowing + I can't speak probably on the first day ;(
FIL: how's ur tooth?
me: Still pain... cannot talk, only can smile SMELL

ARGH! I actually pronounced as SMELL instead of SMILE!!!!! can U imagine I really can't speak probably?

I think, I had too much of heaty & hearty food during the Winter Solstice Day! I had my most-favourite-pan-fried-soya-prawnssss! I had 3 creamy cream fattening donuts ... I had..etc

This is my most yummy prawns from mum ! This is the dish that I always demand her to cook for festive! ;D




Merry Christmas to Everyone ! Have a Sweet one !

4 comments:

ekeng said...

Merry Christmas to you. Wish you have a peace and joyful Christmas. ho~ho~ho~

Denise ^ ChickyEGG said...

Merry Xmas to U too Ekeng

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, but how do you cook this? It looks divine!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Hope you had a great Christmas! Recently, I started reading your blog...you have such BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS! I am so hungry after reading... XD

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia