Friday, December 12, 2008

How?



FDA Updates Health Information Advisory on Melamine Contamination

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is alerting consumers that seven Mr. Brown instant coffee and milk tea products are being recalled by the Taiwanese company, King Car Food Industrial Co. Ltd., due to possible contamination with melamine. King Car Food Industrial Co. used a non-dairy creamer manufactured by Shandong Duqing Inc., China, which was found to be contaminated with melamine. The recalled products are:

  • Mr. Brown Mandheling Blend Instant Coffee (3-in-1)
  • Mr. Brown Arabica Instant Coffee (3-in-1)
  • Mr. Brown Blue Mountain Blend Instant Coffee (3-in-1)
  • Mr. Brown Caramel Macchiato Instant Coffee (3-in-1)
  • Mr. Brown French Vanilla Instant Coffee (3-in-1)
  • Mr. Brown Mandhling Blend instant Coffee (2-in-1)
  • Mr. Brown Milk Tea (3-in-1)

The FDA recommends that consumers not consume any of the above Mr. Brown instant coffee and milk tea products. The FDA also recommends that retailers and foodservice operators remove the products from sale or service.

Further , please read

I feel.... sad & disappointing!
I just bought this pack from XXX at Asia City, and to my surprise , the coffee aroma very strong and nice! not sweet like any of the nescafe products! very very Heong! I so in love with it, wanted to buy more packets this weekend. Before that, Lucky me, wanting to search more info of the said products online. I google, and look what I've found!
I ... immediately want to dump this pack into bin! secondly, my heart sink, why? because I have to start searching good coffee already !

My Caffeine has reached to 6/10. hhahaa I need at least 2 cups of coffee per day. ( I normally had 3 cups), now reducing to 2 cups, replacing tat with apples. now I am having 2 apples per day! hahahhaha until someone question..
XX: What R u eating?
me: Apple
XX: And what is wrong with your tummy?
me: WHAT!!!!!!! (is he HINTING!?)

No comments:

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia