Friday, November 7, 2008

Real Berries Cheesecake !!


I have 5 good-buddies. They are V, C, S, K, S .

V married to KL

C going to marry in KL 2009

S going to marry in KL 2009 too.

K, K if you are reading this, pls, reconsider ur venue. Probably I wont give u any ang pao after I spent ticket to Melbourne !

S, U! Dont so 'butt-itch' change ur venue ! U R my only hope in KK!

3 good buddies had+having wedding reception at KL, and I always take tat as an excuse to go KL. and mum will start nagging at me, wah, 1 fren kahwin, and u buy ticket, isnt it too expensive?
" Ma, I only have 5 close frens" " Next year will be my last spending in KL ! except K

I always tell myself Luckily I am anti-social enough! otherwise, bleerrrh!..

Tonite my stomach has 'good fortune' ! I had this mixed berries cheesecake from L! I love! I love I love I love! Bcuz I love cheesecake of cuz, no.2 I like berries! and 1st time I eat 'cranberry' + 'Raspberry' ! Kampung me!


Blueberry, Raspberry, Cranberry( Edited! I think is red current?) & what else I missed? hhaha + Strawberry (side) as a combo to my cheesecake! OH, this is Lorrine 's best berries cheesecake! She's my baker!! Pop to her side, pick ur cakes, and place order! www.ganache-ganache.blogspot.com





1 word for this cake.
Thank U so much L (",)
Note: L, how come u know my principle is The Rounder the Better ah? hahahahha, ok, tarts for tomolo ;p~

2 comments:

Creamster said...

erm ... erm ... erm ... did I tell you that my wedding reception might be in Sandakan? =P

Better mahh ... at least nearer than KL... hehehe

Agnes aka Ric3y said...

WOw YOu are amazing do you know that!!!

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia