Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mooncake Festival




"round butt" = Full moon !

This coming 14th September 2008, is Mid-Autumn Festival (Moon Cake Festival) for Chinese. Chinese says The moon on that night is especially "round' & Bright.

It will be just another day, mum buzy in the Kitchen, steam chicken, cut this cut that. onion ginger garlic will be all over the chopping board.. Tell u more on Sunday.

These bunch of 'family pigs' dad bought it from KL to present my little notty boy ! Seng Seng Boy! I think after the feedback from SS boy, The mooncake 'baker' should really improve his art-work! SS boy (4 yr-old) actually scares off from these 8 pigs!!!! he said too scary !!!!



I think look more like proboscis monkey..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The piggies are s cute! I have never seen mooncakes like this. I have seen fish shaped ones but not pigs! LOL!

Terri @ A Daily Obsession said...

those rn't pigs (pigs have snouts, not trunks), they r elephants crossed with rats!

Anonymous said...

They do look sort of elephant-like. Or even armadillo-like. Whatever they are, they're cute.

Denise ^ ChickyEGG said...

Ning : FIrst time I seen these batch of family 'pig' too!

Terri: Yes, THEY Dont look like pig!!! is the trunks problem!

Julie: ;D these pigs are for display only I guess, taste like baked-sweet-flour only

Agnes @ rB said...

Hahas! I agree with you!! Very much similair to proboscis monkeys xD

Denise ^ ChickyEGG said...

Agnes: Ya lu ya lu!! quite uglie when u see it again! hahahha

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia