Saturday, May 31, 2008

Scones O-SCUN - Version II


Scones and Tea . U and Me

I had 2 sultana scones (which I baked yesterday) for breakfast this morning. herm! still yummy though. Finished that with my cup of strong coffee! hA! This morning will be another Scones day! I am going to make some plain scones.

my fingers'tip are full of buttery smell. I made my scones twice. yes, my 1st batch of plain scones failed. didnt raise much, that's because when I roll my dough, I roll it too thin. and my 2nd batch I replaced the cream of tartar with baking powder, and this time my dough scone stands well!!

Oh of coz, What's more? Thank you to my Terri. Terri's Scones and Scons

Scones with Mango Pineapple Jam

Scones with Denise? hahahha , ok, with Strawberries!

10 comments:

Terri @ A Daily Obsession said...

why, these look absolutely lovely! u r one of those who take my recipes n improve 1000X! now i hope to get invited for tea n scones...

Denise ^ ChickyEGG said...

oh, I did not improvised it la, just that dunno why everytime ur recipes work! HAHAHAHA ;D
Bcuz if Terri can, I m sure everyone can !
If there's a Honest (Recipe) Blogger Award, may be U'll have my vote! ha!

Anonymous said...

wah..nampak sedap o..still got kah? i go take at ur hse..=p

Anonymous said...

if i am in kk i will prob drive straight to your house. both you and terri are making me want to make and eat scones heheeheee

Denise ^ ChickyEGG said...

dots: hhahaha, all in my perut oredi

nee : eh u dont forget to bring ur assam laksa along wor ;p

Terri @ A Daily Obsession said...

denise, i am happy u noticed, n i accept ur award with a thick-skin face.

Denise ^ ChickyEGG said...

terri: this is the terri that I know! HAHAHAH

Anonymous said...

Denise ....ur blog...really make me feel gud ..thanks for your receipes.

Denise ^ ChickyEGG said...

Anon : Thank U.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia