Sunday, March 9, 2008

Prawn and Pomelo Salad



Don't understand why, my hormone can never sated , not until I had enough Tangy Spicy & Savoury food! I feel like bang myself to the wall !

Prawn and Pomelo Salad (Adopted from HerWorld, Volume 74)
Ingredients:
10 fresh medium prawns
2 cups of pomelo puls
2 tbsp roasted peanuts
1 finely shredded daun kesum (Vietnamese mint or laksa mint)
1 red chilli ( I used bird-eyes chillie! more TANG!)

Dressing:
2 tbsp fish sauce
2 tbsp rice vinegar ( I substitute with Lemon juice)
2 tbs sugar

Method :
  1. Peel and devein prawns. Poach the prawns for 2-3 minutes in a boiling water , set aside.
  2. Combine dressing ingredients in a bowl and mix until the sugar is dissolved
  3. In a large bowl, toss the pomelo with dressing to mix well. Add all the other ingredients and continue tossing until well combined.
  4. Mix well with prawns and serve immediately.
Pick Tiger prawns with Good stripe!

I really like this!! the Chillies & the Lemon sauce & bit of savoury from Fish sauce give good combination . My tongue is begging for more, weird, In fact is the spiciness around my tongue that calls for 'more water'! hahahahha


Joke from Father-In-Law yesterday

A guy (Name protected - ASK ME! I will whisper to U) went into his office for a while, and walked out
so I go in FIL office later on
me: (I'm squeezing my nose) Hey it's stink!
FIL : huh ? my breath? ?
me: NO! That guy's perfume!!!
FIL : *Giggle* U know what Denise, If you like that person, whatever they use, U will love it
me: oh.... obviously I don't like that person

both laughs


No comments:

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia