I wanted to make " Moussaka" , looking at the additional sauce that the dish required (butter+flour+milk+cheese+egg), Arghhh... better not. Simply Baked Eggplant with pasta sauce will do.
Left over pasta sauce
1 eggplant , sliced
1 cup mozarella cheese.( I used cheddar, and I found it's a bit salty)
1. Sliced the eggplant, soaked in a salted water (to prevent brownish).
2. Drained the eggplant, and make sure it's dry , using kitchen paper to soak it.
3. Heat a pan, lightly oil, pan fried each sliced until golden brown.
4. Prepare a baking dish ..put the following into it.
eggplant - sauce - cheese (repeat it few times)
5. Bake at 180C, for 10 ~ 12 minutes.