Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Apple Cheese Muffin


Suddenly I feel like baking ...

I'm working from 8:15 until 5:15 ~ , by 7 I need to go out from House and by 5:45 ~ 6 theN I reach home. Basically I don't have " sunlight " for me to do cooking + Baking ! why ? Every Food-Bloggers know ! We need natural "sunlight" to shoot photo! Otherwise photo just turn out un-attractive.

My Aunt baked this too ! She baked in the afternoon! She said This is good! It yields a soft-texture of muffin. Well, baking is believing. It's soft & nice

Ingredients
1 egg
1/4 cup vege oil
1 cup milk ( I used fresh apple juice)
1 cup sugar
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup apple, diced ( Recommended to use Green Apple)
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup grated cheddar cheese

Methods
*Preheat Oven at 180C*
a. Whisk together egg, oil, milk/juice and sugar
b. In a separate bowl, sift flours, baking powder , salt into egg mixture
c. Fold in apples & cheese
d. Bake for 30 minutes

so, Let me show u how I shoot my pic! since no "SUNLIGHT"! I turned my dad's workshop into my photo studio! hahahahahahhahaha...he's outstatioN!!! if he sees this! I'll get scolded!
THough my picture still doesnt give a good one, but somehow I find it really ridiculous la! hahahahhahaha..

3 comments:

Terri @ A Daily Obsession said...

hey, tt's an idea for me!

Anonymous said...

LOL.. now u have the basic photography idea.. if I were u, i'll upgrade my cam.. ahahahahaha..

Anonymous said...

terri : Again I shake my head when I look back the photo

crazie: U TOT I DONT WANT TO UPGRADE MY CAM AH =p the monie matters ! haha, I need to work hard ! (In terms of cari ROck sugar dad) ! haha

Denise

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia