What U doing on 1st day of CNY ?
Ingredients : - ( for 10 persons)
A: Mushrooms (10 ~ 8 pieces, soaked it overnite, to get rid of the Wood smells)
B: Red Dates ( 10 nos)
C: Dried Oyster ( 10 pieces)
D: Fatt Choi ( 1 Handful, soaked & cleaned it)
E: Gingko Nuts ( 10 nos)
F: Red Fermented Beancurd ( 5 cubes)
G: Tong Hong ( 1 Handful, soaked)
H: Fu-Zuk , Beancurd sticks (Deep Fried & soaked it)
I: Dried lily Buds ( 1 Handful, soaked)
J: Wood ear (HAHAHA) Dried Fungus ( 1 Handful, soaked)
K: Chinese cabbages ( Few big leaves, sliced it)
Method: (this cooking are for 10 persons )
1. Heat up some oil, Deep fried the Dried Oyster until crisp, push it aside , and throw in some minced red onions
2. Smashed the Fermented Beancurd, and Throw in now, stir well.
3. Throw in ALL the ingredients, except Fatt Choi & Tong Hung.
4. Stir well, Add in 5 T of Light soya , and 1 Large bowl of water
5. Close the wok-lip and cook for 15 minutes, until half of the water dried off.