Thursday, December 6, 2007

Post Event

Hehehhe... my Celebration At office When FIL is not around! * Giggle*
This is the 6" Xmas tree!!! bare in mind, i'm only 148cm =p



Me , having same birthdate with my PA ~ (the one in grey coat)

Hoh ... I m very sure my FIL love this Xmas tree! * Lolz *
THanks Moreen!!! Like ur pantie

Chris know i like boopies hah! ahahhahahha

nah, PA says I'm as fierce as the TIger wor!!

Dinner with SengSeng boy! hehehe..he is very Cute!!!
Boy : Da Jeh Jeh, ni Birthday, wo qin ni cik KFC
(Sis, ur birthday, I treat u eat KFC)
Me: HAH? Ni you $ meh??
(What? U got $ meh?)
Boy: You ! wo gen pa pa nah!
(Got! I take from Dad!)
* LOve * I'm glad he so good in sweet talking with me! hahahah


This year I'm having another "unforgetful" birthday !
Many thanks to my collq !
Many thanks to my friends' wishes , especially my ex-collQ~! I feel like I'm still working atPromenade la! hahhahahah * Giggle *
I had a perk from F.I.L leh!!! Precious leh! HAhahhHAHahhaha...
Of cuz, I'm with my sweetest fishball !
Here are the lists of unclaim presents
  1. Creamy & Giraffe : my UMAI meal
  2. DeArest JAneShIak & Kylie : ???
  3. Pawpaw & Numbnuts : eh taugeh! Belanja!!
  4. Karen: it's ok, I know Capricorns are good! so you're exempted
  5. why no present from MIL ah? I tot got TongHing Voucher?! hahhaha

1 comment:

The Little Creamy said...

I know I still owe you! I promised, I'll never forget ... it's just the matter of time!

We all miss you in Promenade, sometimes we still feel that you're part of us!

Love you Tai Jeh ... muaksss!

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia