A very easy way of Prawn Curry! and... I'm pretty much sure my F.I.L would Luu..ve this Dish! * Lolz *
And... Thanks to Mrs. Baasje for her great recipe!!!
8 Prawns (medium ~ large)
1/3 onion, sliced, minced
1 tablespoon curry powder
3 tablespoons coconut milk/powder
1 tablespoon tomato puree/ketchup
1 boiled tomato, skinless & chopped
1 stalk coriander leaf, chopped
1 stalk coriander leaf, for deco
1 cut chillies / 2 bird eye chillies (Optional)
Dash of sugar
2 tablespoons cooking oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
1 teaspoon tamarind paste (Assam Jawa), dillute with 50ml water
Pinch of salt
- Marinate the prawns for 1 hour.
- Heat up oil, add onion until camerlize.
- Add in curry powder, fry a while.
- Then Add in prawns & all ingredients.
- Bring to boil until prawns are cooked, Dish up the prawns, and left the sauce to simmer until thicken.
- When the sauce is ready, pour in the prawns again, stir a bit, then Serve with some fresh coriander leaves!
verdict: very YUmmylicious!!!!!!!! Hahahahha....I mean, Mrs. Baasje Has a very GOOD recipe!!!! and ...am sure the idiot out there will love this!!!