Everytime Pisang Goreng only... bored of it! Now, something New to me!!
Deep Fried Banana with Shrimp paste. Thanks to ChowTimes!!!!
5 big prawns... (or 10 medium prawns)
2 Tablespoon cornstarch
1 egg white
some bread crumbs
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Clean the Prawns, "PAK" the meat using side of chinese cleaver on the chopping board, mince a bit, mix with salt,pepper,cornstarch... set aside and chill in the fridge.
- Cut the banana into an angle, 0.5cm thin, coat with some cornstarch.
- Use two (2) thin slice of banana, sandwich with 1 tablespoon of prawn paste. (like the pic)
- Coat the "banana sandwich" with egg white and breadcrumb.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
my potato sis non-stop saying " 好 吃! 好 吃! " .... hehehhehehe....
yeah... the banana is very soft & mushy... and the shrimp paste is Springy & Tasty!!