Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mooncake Festival


Hahahahaha... One of my Favourite Festival.. bcuz I love Mooncakes !!! I love lotus paste with Yolks...Tousa.. but among all.. my favourite is still Mixed Nuts! AHahhahha...

And.. Today I just found out, my beloved F.I.L !!!!!! He named the Egg Yolks = Balls !!!! my Godness!!! He spoilts my fav egg yolks with lotus paste leh!!! hahaahhaha ...
he said " I dont want the mooncake with the BAlls!!! " SIAL!

Anyways... Big ThAnk You to Monster Creamy !!! HAhahaha... I got myself a box of PH mooncake! very much impressed with their sturdy box o... very nice colour ! No more Greenish Goldenish Box , symbolize the Corporate Colour of Promenade! AHhahahhahah




And a Decent Wooden Box from my beloved Aunt ~ JaneShiAk!! hehehehhee Terima kAsih


Nah !!! my ULTIMATE FAVOURITE ... MIXED NUTS! in fact MIXED NUTS WITH CHINESE HAM EVEN BETTER!!! hahahhahaha...
3 Words to describe my food
Crunchy
Chunky
Chewy

yummmmmmmmy................

No comments:

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia