Saturday, June 30, 2007

Laksa Pan Mien, Inanam (Failed)

While we were waiting for our office' Main Door to be opened, cam-whore sessioN~ HAHahhahaha... This is my CollQ - Daphne~ I think she's my Twin!! know why? my Capt + my stOopid BOss! always call me by " Daphne" instead of " Denise"!!!! =P~ next time if Capt call me Daphne again! I will SHOUT in front of him! =p! then he will start GigGle again ! EE!




Lunch time, went to this famous " Laksa Panmien"... they serve pan mien in Laksa broth. BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think i m not in luck!! when i arrived, their laksa has finished!!! they're only serving the normal soup.... SOBS SOBS!... I must Come back again!!



And.. their normal soup is so-so only...; (

No comments:

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia