Saturday, April 21, 2007

This Afternoon, had a date with 2 Promenade Monsters, namely Creamy Tan + BiGsTomAch Li MAn.. at Lintas " Wan Zhai" HK food Restaurant. I think I have ordered the Wrrong Food! I learnt my lesson, not to order "Western Pasta " at a HK restaurant! AHhahah.. my pasta very lousy leh.. not so nice, but i still finished it la sigh..

BigSTomAch Food: Baked Chicken Chop CHeeSey Rice..



Lime with Soda ( creamy i cant upload ur milky .. due to very Blur frm my lousy camera!)






Creamy's Food: Chicken Chop with "CartoOn mee" i See she finished it, even a single tip of Soup, so I assumed it's very YuMmy!!



Dad is outstation to Labuan, Mum out for dinner.. so left me & 2 sisters at home. Mum wanted me to cook dinner for them, well, being so lazy, i cooked pasta la.. faster..



Onion, Mushroom, TOmAto



Chicken ChickeN Chicken! sliced the Breast MeAt


my secret recipes



Before BATH with Sauces..


Red Sauce!



DAng DAng DAANng.. my DInner for TOnight!

No comments:

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia