Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Dinner+desser+Tomolo

Today, When I m back from work , I m kinda HAppY!! cuz today my mum cooked a YUMmmmyliCious dinner for us! ahhaha.. + my Favourite TonG Sui...


Tofu HamChoi FishHead Soup


vege + pork stripe



Sliced FIsh with Onion & Ginger


my QIng Bu Leong TonG Sui!!! hahahah


And after my Dinner... I feel like preparing my LUnch for TOmolo !! I cant think of what to eat for lunch at work.. so I m going to cook a "Chinese Style Pasta" !!

Ingredients: Spirals Pasta



Chinese Mushroom & Sausage.. Sliced & Diced them!


Egg Omelette!!


Cut it into slices...

my tears always out when i cut this red onion! ahhaha & I have my light soya for seasoning.


Half way Cooking... hahah


HERE IT COMES... MY LUNCH BOX FOR TOMOLO =p

No comments:

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia