wah ... I did not updating my blog for quite some time already lah... Also, my sis must have missed my guinea pig food for long already! kekekekke
I cooked minced chicken with mushroom n egg.
so easy to cook, just need little bit of time to braise.
300g chicken, minced
3 big dried mushroom, cubed
3 eggs, boiled
1 whole bulb of garlic
2 shallot, minced
3 T of cooking oil
2 T of oyster
2 T of light soya
1 T of dark soya
2 t of oil or sesame oil
1. minced the chicken, and marinate with the above for at least 1 hour.
2. Heat up the wok with oil, stir fry the shallot & garlic until fragrant. Cook the chicken minced, and break it into pieces.
3. pour half of the water n let it simmer a bit.
4. Now, transfer them into a deep small pot, with the remaining of the water, and drop the eggs inside.
5. Let it braise under medium fire for a bout 1 hour to 45, until the sauce reduce to thick consistency. ( you can add some corn flour water to thicken the sauce,after 1 to 45 minutes if you want)
serve with plain rice.
It tastes like pork knuckle sauce if we cook it longer.. may be next time i will add 1-2 slices of ginger into the sauce when cooking.
You might also like this Shallot Pork Sauce