Monday, January 18, 2010

Congratulations to Azizan & Allysha dear - 1st Round

This is my first time witnessed such a very nice and elegant wedding~ my dearest kawan creamy panda ! Let me put up some highlights of the day , then to be continued on this coming Saturday!
Very angel feel 's wedding gown~! so prettie!


ready for bersanding


hahaha, pic taken by mi-mi. Now I realise! I should have brought my sis along!!! really hard to take pic without her... I mean pics with ME inside!!

Bunga Rampai ~ (Pandan leaves + Bougainvillea Flower + Air Mata Duyung)

Tapak Sireh ~ (Beras Kuning (yellow rice) + Bunga Rampai + Air Renjis (Blessing water) )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia