Tuesday, August 19, 2008

10 Vegetables ... 5 fruits


I thought, everyday I had lettuce + 1 stick carrot + huge apple for lunch already too much for greens consumption, not until my honey sweetie friend says, I have banana & sultanas for breakfast, grapes at 10 am , lunch oranges, 3pm cantaloupe, snack avocado ... hold on, I haven't talked about Lunch & Dinner yet. ok, Take a deep Breath...
Lunch - Beans, corn, tomato, cucumber, beetroot, carrot & tuna
Dinner - Broccoli, carrot, tomato, zucchini, green beans
I almost yelled at this honey sweetie friend of mine! ur stomach has to process 15 items per day. ;p
Anyways, Keep it up !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy person! Eat so much fruit & vege........

Btw, u're missing a picture of Sultanas :)

The Little Creamy said...

That's how she lose weight! I hate you Karen!

I need to lose weight also, but I definitely cannot eat that much vege in a day, i hate to eat Carrot anyway. =P

ganache-ganache said...

take out the cucumber, beetroot, zucchini & green beans I may consider, hahaha......

ClarityDefinesYou said...

i have been eating rumput since i moved to KL and i must say it's done some good as i at least take not less then 5 vegetables per day and i dont feel hungry anymore. BUT i still crave for curry!!!! hehehe so as for my size..im still the same size lorrr! but the difference is that i change my way of eating and thats eating more vege ;)and i know chicky egg you started eating salad during lunch time too and i used to make fun of you...well no more make fun as im salad's best buddy now hahaha :))

Denise ^ ChickyEGG said...

anon : ya, sort of SOT

creamy: ;D u remain ur creamy pasta la! ;p


ganache: ARr, same here! but I eat cucumber! HAHAHA

CIL : HAHAHA! well, if u buy me lunch, I can eat a Horse! HAHAHAHAHAHAH sounds familiar?

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia