Seeing the above buns, make me think of my childhood game "Tic-Tac-Toe". A pencil and paper game for 2 persons, especially when u're bored... simply draw a "X" or "O", within 5 seconds, can tell who's the genius!
Yes I'm bored. I'm bored with my homework... my FIL's papers... so bored-to-death. So I made this! instantly enlighten-up my emotion.
Hey! this is soft & Fluffy . cute & Sweet ; )
I didn't take this pic with intention! but somehow, this little 'lalat' so annoying la !
" Do any of you have problems with flies when you are taking food pictures? I take most of my pics out in my back patio where the lighting is better. I find it quite a feat sometimes, to be the cook, food stylist, photographer and fly-swoosher " Terri, A Day Obsession
YES! Now I can tell TErri that I'm having problem with Flies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahhaha and It's very true especially come to second line ! hahahahahhaha to be the cook, food stylist, pho-er and FLY-swoosher! seriously not easy! hahahahaha
240g bread flour
60g plain flour
50g castor sugar
10g milk powder
2 tsp instant yeast
150g milk (yes, it's Gram, not ml)
20g unsalted butter
5 gm salt
1. Mix (A) till well blended. Add (B) to form a dough. Add in (C) and knead until dought is elastic and smooth.
2. Gather dough to form a ball and cover dough with cling wrap and let it rest for 1 hour or double in size.
3. Divide dough into a greased baking tray for another 1 hour until dough is double in size.
4. Apply milk-wash on dough and sprinkle toppings as desired.
5. Bake dough at 180C for about 12 minutes or till lightly brown.