Sunday, January 13, 2008

Pasta Salmon


I was watching " 30 days of nights "! too scary and I'm TOO hungry too! I stopped half way ! hahahah I decided NOT TO WATCH it for the rest....

I just defrost my salmon, but dunno HOW TO COOK!
Feel like fried rice with Pan fried Salmon, but NO RICE WAH!!! hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so just make some fried pasta in chinese style la =p
and my salmon in "sour plum" sauce!


Pasta
1 Tablesp oil
2 Teaspn light soya
2 soaked mushroom, sliced
1 stalk green onion, chopped
1 shallot, diced

Heat up the wok, add in shallot, mushroom.
Throw in cooked pasta, some soya.
Add in Green onion when it's almost ready

Salmon
Marinate with salt & pepper .
Pan fried.
1 Tablesp thick sour plum sauce + 1 Teasp Ketchup + 1 Tablesp water + 1/2 Teasp cornflour + cut chillies

2 comments:

ekeng said...

jie jie,i want some pasta with salmon please :)

WoMbOk™♂ said...

Ooo YummyZ!

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia