Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Cheesy Nibbles


Bored with plain cracker? Try This!
This! reminds me of the baked cheese cracker at Winter Warmers of The Curve, KL
So Tonight I made Cheesy Tuna Nibbles for supper! hehehehe, Chicken a bit too heavy , hence I replaced with Tuna.

Ingredients
1/2 can of Tuna (with Olive Oil)
1/2 Brown Onion, diced
Few leaves of Fresh Parsley, chopped
Pepper ( No salts as the Tuna itself already got taste)
2 teaspoons of Garlic Powder
1 Table spoon Mayo



Methods
  1. Combine all the ingrediens, spread a tablespoon of tuna mixture on each cracker.
  2. Put some cheddar cheese on top
  3. Bake at 8 minutes or until cheese melts at 170C
  4. Serve immediately.

1 comment:

ekeng said...

thanks denise..now i know what should i have for my supper.

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia