Saturday, October 6, 2007

Lotus Gingko Sweet Soup

we went to "Mei Xin" dessert shop at City Mall (Same row with Celyn Hotel)... and one of my aunt fren tried out this "Lotus Gingko Sweet Soup"! Wow... Looks pretty simple... but very delicious + "Fresh" ! hahahhahaha... I dunno, I think provided U love lotus seeed.
Ingredients

1 cup lotus seed. ( Soak for at least 2 hours)
1/2 cup gingko nuts. (Soak for 1/2 hour)
Rock Sugar ( U measure ur own sweetness)

Boil the Lotus Seed for 45 minutes (until soften)Add-in Gingko nuts for another 20 minutes
Add in Rock Sugar... & ..... send to my house.... Haha!
~

* MUST discard this little ugly greenie embryo..... otherwise.... i dunno what will happen to ur tong sui..... may be as bitter as the BitterGourd ! hahaha

Hehehehe.... I just finished 1 bowl of this! Very Yummy!!! ; D

No comments:

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia