Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Baked French Toast

I was half-aslept last nite... then I got up again! prepare myself some Baked French Toast for tomolo's breakfast !! hahaha

Baked French Toast
2 Eggs
1 cup milk
2 T sugar
1 teasp vanila ext.
3 Slices Bread

  1. Butter the pyrex/ baking dish.
  2. Whisk everything well, pour into a deep dish and lay some bread to soak for overnight.
  3. Bake for 20 ~ 25 minutes at 170 Degrees.
  4. Sprinkle some Confectionary Sugar & Served.

Hehehhe.... WHile I preparing my toast last nite... my eyes are half-opened! ahhahahahha... and I woke up at 5:20 am this morning & start baking...

Mum was asking Why am I so early this morning! and..it was so nice... the rain starts at 5:40am ? so COoling.... while I m ready to have my Warm Breakfast!

LOok at this... It puffs up like the Dutch Baby Pancake !






Haha ! I snap this photo at 6:10 am ! While some of u still Zzzzzz..... =p~

3 comments:

Terri @ A Daily Obsession said...

wah, another creation!looks like 10 stars brekkie!

Denise ^ ChickyEGG said...

haha 1 star is more than enuff!
and I m just trying to start practising how to become a GREAT mum when it's my turn! =D

ekeng said...

i'm sure u will become a greatest mum in future.

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia