Sunday, September 30, 2007

Fried Tong Hoon (Rice Vermicelli)

Sigh... Something is missing in my life la without Blogging! I cant wait until my camera back.. so.. I grab my sis' hp ! Hehehe... * Pray for tomolo.... otherwise I need to buy a new one

As usual, I seldom follow my parents out for dinner on Sunday nowadays , feel like eating Tong Hoon la!!! ehhehehe... I remember Karen Loves her Tong Hoon with Sambal? =p



Ingredients
Dried Shrimps (diced it)
1 Cup Minced Chicken (marinated with oyster sauce + corn flour)
1 1/2 T of minced Garlic
1 sliced chillie
some green shallot
some carrots sliced

1/2 cup water
1 T of Light soya sauce ( But Here, I used my Homemade Teriyaki sauce!!)

Steps
  1. Heat up the wok with Oil. Fry Garlic + Dried Shrimps for a while.. then add Chicken... then Chillie
  2. Put Tong Hoon, fry a bit, then add in water + sauce
  3. Stir fry another 1 minute... then add in shallot & Carrot...and served !




For me.. Chillies are to "Fragrant-nize" the whole dish! AHhahahahhahahhaha .... what a term..

No comments:

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia