History from Wikipedia
Buñuelos are fritters of a mainly Spanish origin. They are popular snack in many Latin American countries, and a re traditionally eaten at Christmas.
Hey !! This morning when I woke up, the weather are so gloomy & cooling (Malaysia version of CHristmas) * LOlz * .. hahaha , Ngam la if I eat my bunuelos with cup of Hot Nescafe!
1 cup flour
1/2 teasp baking powder
1 teasp sugar
1/4 teasp salt
3 Tablesp milk
Cinnamon powder + castor Sugar ( for coating)
* Best If you have nutella or melt chocolate or Maple syrup or powdered sugar *
- Combine flour,baking powder, sugar + salt in a bowl
- Combine egg + milk & beat until frothy
- Mix all together. Cover & allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat up the oil until very HOT.
- Drop by small spoonful into the oil & deep fry until golden.
- Drain well & serve immediately, rolled in cinnamon powder + castor sugar.
When I carry my plate into the dining room, my sis ask me excitedly !!
Potato Sister: Wah Ah Tng, U make Chicken Nuggets ah????
Me: NO! It's a fried Doughnut.
so when she starts eating..
Me: So Nice or not???
Potato Sister: Not bad oh!, nice ~
* LOlz *! !!!
- Try Making a 50Cent round doughnut when you frying it. It's even better. Dont roll it too big.
- Serious, BEST IF YOU CAN DIP with NUTELLA or anything that is in Liquid/syrup.
- Basically they are around, crispy fritter. ( They are not fluffy type).
Nah, This is what I meant by Groomy Morning, NO SUN =p