Out of boredom.... I tried out this Recipie by Su yin . Eventually I did it well! hahahhahah
1/2 cup castor sugar
1 cup self raising flour
1/2 cup milk
slices canned peaches
25gms melted butter
Scoop of FruitJam
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Mix everything inside. Flour, milk, sugar, egg, vanilla & Stir.
2. I found that, using Glass Dessert Bowl is much easier than the STeel one.. as the "cake" will pop out(when u turn it upside down) easier..
3. Butter the cup... and FIrst put some Jam.. ( my strawberry jam has real fruit! so I m glad! ahhaha)
4. Arrange some peaches along...
5. Pour in the mixture... ( My suggestion is, dont make too much in a bowl, about 3 cm tall is enuff)
6. Bake with " Water Bath"..... means water in a tray, then put cups on it. Bake with 160C, for 30 minutes/ 25 minutes
7. Dang Dang Dang... hahaha ( Looks LIke Cheese cake to me)
8. My Product