Sunday, July 1, 2007

Pikelets .....

I used to buy Pikelets from Woolworths during my old times in brisbane. and I like to eat it with Luncheon meat! HAHAHahhahah! It's like mini-round pancake~ and When i m back to Malaysia, I got so upset, cuz it's never could get it from here.. and not until i found this recipe from someone's blog! AHhahahha..YuhhOoOo!!!! i can have my nice yuMmy pikelets for breakfast next time! anyways, i made these for Lunch .



1 Cup self-raising Flour
1 Egg
1 Cup Milk

Sift the flour into a bowl.

Add Milk


Add Egg



Whisk until combined. Sit for 5 minutes before cooking.

Brush with a little bit of butter, pour into the centre of the pan. ( Note: I m using a Mini size pan, as big as a Bull Eye Egg OnLY! )





You should notice bubbles appearing on the surface and when it looks to be drying out, flip the pikelet over to finish cooking.


DONE!







my Caramelized bananA Pikelet~
my Strawberries Kiwies Pikelet



SPOT MY FOOD? ~ hAHahhaa

No comments:

ThE st0ry beHinD the ShELL

My photo
Beautiful Kay Kay, Sabah, Malaysia